View Single Post
Old June 15, 2021, 01:22 PM   #30
cslinger

Now I say the following not as a CZ acolyte but as an owner and somebody pretty familiar with a wide range of arms.

-The slides, while not “impossible” to work are an ergonomic issue to contend with.

-Although I don’t preach from the book of Glock about the almighty Providence of bore axis I will say that the combination of bore axis, internal slide rails, and overall ergonomics does lead to more “practical accuracy” with CZ pistols. Most new shooters take to them easily and they are forgiving shooters in general. That doesn’t mean that the low bore and internal slide rails are an absolute must or game changing etc. etc. but I would argue they do increase a shooters practical accuracy potential.

-The SP-01 is a big but thinish gun. Really its a combination of its size and weight, both of which are awesome attributes in the right role………IWB at the mall is not that role. .

As to whether any CZ blows ones proverbial kilt up meh you pays your monies and you find out what works for you. There are literally hundreds if not more great handgun options today ok well there were 2 years ago but you get the point. . CZ makes a great gun that is remarkable both in its intrinsic attributes and its ability to stand the test of time. Its a GREAT gun but not for everybody just like lots of other great guns.

As to the original question I still say a PCR or P01 are VERY GOOD do all, carry guns (across all spectrums/platforms) if one wants something in the CZ platform.

Take care, shoot safe,
Chris

Page generated in 0.02484 seconds with 8 queries