View Single Post
Old October 26, 2013, 09:20 AM   #9
GorillaGunworks

Guys sorry for the late reply. better late than never right lolz.

Quote:
Very nice job and it sure looks as though it will keep a synthetic stock from sliding in your hands.
Definitley has a good grip too it. doubt you can lose a grip even with wet or sweaty hands.

Quote:
If you were closer I would bring you my competition shotgun to have you do some work on it. That looks great.
You can always ship it to me. im a registed FFL and Certified Gunsmith. i just started my own business so im still working on my website but my goal is to provide service to anyone in and out of my state. You can always PM me to work out details.

Quote:
Did you stipple it or is that an adhesive tape application??
That is stippling, i like the adhesive tape but it tends to come loose over time.

Quote:
Does that squared off pump allow better grip? Looks like the texturing there is only used by the fingertips.

Are you using screw drivers and a hammer to remove those pins?

What are those grips made of? Looks extremely agressive...

Whats the shotgun being built for?
The Squared off forend on the shotgun does provide a great benefit in grip, the way i have it set up the forend provide grip to you 4 fingers on one side and grip to your thumb and part of the palm of your have so you have a fairly good amount of grip.

i dont think anyone should ever use a screwdriver to remove pins unless you want to deform them, i use strictly punches.

The grips are stippling of the actual stock and foregrip

The shotgun is bieng built for display at gunshows along with other projects i plan on doing to promote my business.

Page generated in 0.02295 seconds with 8 queries