View Single Post
Old March 2, 2008, 11:15 PM   #113
JoelG23

My thoughts

Do I carry every time? I did pay a good deal of money for my firearm as well for the permit. I took the class I practice and shoot often. For me to not carry would be a waste for money. The ONLY times I do not carry is when I KNOW I am going to the local drug store where it is posted not to carry, or the baseball game. I dont like keeping my weapon in my vehicle, many times has by truck been broken into, lucky never with my firearm. To make it easier mentaly for me, I have modified a safe that fits underneath my back seat and its bolted down by the seat bolts. I went to gander Mountain, bought a 45$ safe and cut about 6 inches off the top, re-welded the top back on and added bolting plates. Theo nly problem is if (and only 1 time has my vehicle been searched) I have to open it to show officers whats in it. And I do it gladly for my brothers in blue.

For someone else who has their firearm and permit and carries less that 70% of their time, is a waste. You NEVER know when you will need it. I do not care what people say. If you say, well I am just going to the to McDonalds why would I need it? Your an idiot. Criminals are called Criminals for a reason.

Page generated in 0.03427 seconds with 8 queries