View Single Post
Old May 30, 2014, 10:06 AM   #9
HKFan9

While I didn't own the mepro, I owned the Trijicon version of basically the same thing. It washed out in high sun, depending on the back drop, so I got rid of it. The polarizer that came with it helped, but that broke rather quickly.

As for being more rugged than an Eo-tech I would have to disagree. I have seen EO-techs and Aimpoints go through hell and back, if you did something to break one chances are it would break almost anything else.

If an EO-tech looks blurry, chances are you are trying to focus on the reticle like someone else stated. They are a holographic optic, meant to be shot with two eyes open while focusing on your target. Focusing on the target past the reticle makes it look crisper.

I do prefer my Aimpoint T1, however I do really like the EO-techs, and even SOCOM went with one as well. The 1 moa dot and larger circle IMHO is the best of both worlds in a red-dot sight.

I know you said Aimpoint is not your thing and this is fine, however looking through my Trijicon Relfex and looking through my T1 is about the same.

If you want a more open sight I would definitely lean towards the EO-tech, and depending on the features there are plenty of models, the compact ones like the XPS are nice.

Last edited by HKFan9; May 30, 2014 at 10:14 AM.

Page generated in 0.02427 seconds with 8 queries