View Single Post
Old February 26, 2021, 08:46 PM   #81
Forte S+W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan0354
Sadly it's not on the approved list. Only the M&P Shield. I would love to get the M&P 2.0 or similar to what you have.

We in Kalif already have the 10 rounds limit. That's the reason Glock 19 is not as attractive for me and ending up with the Glock 26. I am sure the SD40 is a good gun. The law in kalif doesn't even make sense, you would think they will approve the bigger M&P, not just the Shield.

thanks
What I have is a SW40VE, which is just the last-gen variant of the SD40, but not quite as nice because it has a proprietary rail system that nobody uses anymore and a heavier trigger, so you'll actually have a better gun with the SD40.
Unless you're talking about my Performance Center M&P40 Shield 1.0, which is just an M&P40 Shield 1.0 with a ported barrel/slide, tuned trigger, and night sights. Normally I wouldn't have even gotten a PC model, but I found it on sale for $350 online, (cheaper than standard models) so I couldn't pass it up.

If you already are limited to 10 rounds, then yeah, definitely consider the Shield, it holds 7+1, so you wouldn't be losing much in terms of capacity, but you'd be gaining a firearm that is smaller, lighter, easier to carry, and has a better trigger than the SD40.

Page generated in 0.03155 seconds with 8 queries