View Single Post
Old April 23, 2014, 04:25 PM   #37
bprevolver

A Collectable Firearm

Twenty years ago I saw the potential collector interest in these firearms. Being a collector all my life (starting with cap pistols at age six), the replicas represented a brand new catagory of collectable firearms. There was no information out there that brought them all together so anyone could have a guide in which to learn about them. Being a retired college professor this was my "cup of tea" for my retirement years. Been "writing a book" now for twenty years and have become overwhelmed with the amount of information I have discovered in those twenty years. I put together a collection of over 1035 revolvers and been able to examine thousands more. This Forum and others have supplied me with much of the leads I have followed in collecting this information. Still working on it, but nature has a way of really slowing us down in those so called "golden years".

What draws me to Black Power Revolvers? It has been my whole life for the last twenty years and I would not give away one single day of this research. To the Forums and the good people on them I give you my thanks

Page generated in 0.02536 seconds with 8 queries