View Single Post
Old December 9, 2012, 02:22 PM   #40
Mystro

I am chomping on venison baloney from a archery kill as I write this. I had a fresh tenderloin steak for lunch on the grill. My 5yr old son and 3yr old daughter love venison. When they see a deer, they say mmmm jerky

I am using a bandoleer holster I purchase from Sportsmansguide for $89.00. I have carried my 44 all season in some very rough country in this rig and it is so much nicer and more comfortable than carrying it on the hip. You can sit, lay back, etc. the gun is inside you coat so it is dry and out of the way. You don't even look like your carrying a gun the woods. The weight is distributed close to your body so no sore backs or legs on long days of deer drives.

I tweaked mine a little bit to fit better but its a great deal for what you get.
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=148192

"Ask not what you can do for your country, but what free entitlements you can bleed from your country"

Last edited by Mystro; December 9, 2012 at 02:34 PM.

Page generated in 0.03085 seconds with 8 queries