View Single Post
Old April 12, 2013, 01:38 PM   #18
lcpiper

I am somewhat embarrassed to say I didn't get to it the way I always thought I would have.

First, I had girls. Not to say I wouldn't have loved to teach them earlier, just that they didn't always show an interest, and because I was in the Army and we relocated very often, and spent much of their youth in Korea, (Korean wife), opportunities slipped by.

I did take them to play paintball. Both got to shoot in Jr. ROTC. The oldest went on to ROTC and shot well there, (I have her coffee mug she earned at Ft. Benning ). And the youngest, 24 now, can shoot better then I ever could. She would embarrass many of you here so if you're ego is easily bruised you should steer clear of shooting against her. She is of course half-Korean, small, very petite, like size 0, and not only does she not miss, she doesn't miss center ring, and she has fired single rounds into the X of the X ring.

I am very proud of both, but I can't take credit for their proficiency.

Page generated in 0.03423 seconds with 8 queries