View Single Post
Old June 21, 2000, 06:44 PM   #19
MAD DOG

I updated the list above at the head of the thread today.

Not bringing my own weapon (vis a vis a rifle) due to the number of borders we will be crossing. Didn't have time to get all of the import/export permits and other crap necessary. I would have loved to be able to bring my .358 Norma Mag Dakota actioned, Pac-Nor super match barreled custom rifle, but it just was not in the cards.
Definitely will be along next time.
I will be carrying my trusty Mad Dog Panther though, and it is just dandy for social occassions.

Bear in mind that I will not be carrying all of the crap I have listed up there ALL of the time. Most of it stays in camp.
I like to travel light, so will carry water, compass (southern hemisphere version), matches/firestarter, cartridges, biltong, knife, and not much else while actually hunting.

I wear the fanny pack reversed, so it rides up front most of the time like a gun bag.
between it and the camelback Maximum gear HAWG, I can carry a fair amount of stuff with little discomfort.
I shoot a lot here in the desert while wearing the Camelback, and it doesn't bother me now that I am used to it.

[This message has been edited by MAD DOG (edited June 21, 2000).]

Page generated in 0.02403 seconds with 8 queries