View Single Post
Old February 14, 2013, 01:49 AM   #48
Venom1956

Seems to me you bought a gun that you really didn't like as you already had reservations about SA to begin with. The turn around time estimate you got seems pretty damn good IMO considering all the insanity/demand currently. I know of a Glock that took over 6 months for a grip reduction...

I've had some time with a TRP Full railed operator and let me tell you Armory Kote (no offense to anyone) isn't much to get worked up over, isn't very pretty, durable, or special. It is easy to maintain and touch up. You bought a workin' mans gun IMO. Its built for use not looks. Kinda like complaining that the tree branches you thru in scratched your truck bed. If it really bothers you get a better coating to protect it. There are like a billion options.

I'm sure if there is an issue with the gun SA will take care of it to the best of their ability.
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph. -Smaug

Page generated in 0.03262 seconds with 8 queries