View Single Post
Old May 15, 2019, 05:49 AM   #57
JERRYS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwc View Post
All of this is very interesting, but there is another dimension that hasn't been addressed....IWB/OWB leaves pockets for more "normal" use for change, keys, money clip, small pocket knife or other more normal things.

Pocket holster, sticky or otherwise takes room, and a mag/speed loader on the other with normal pocket impedimenta is problematic too. How do you carry the stuff needed for everyday life; and don't say "i just carry a credit card".
I'm not diabetic or have any other health issues so when I carry with limited pocket numbers it isn't a problem. wallet in back pocket, keys and spare mag in off side front pocket, cell phone in other back pocket with knife clipped in, gun in strong side front pocket. I don't have the excessive need to chap stick my lips all the time or write down license plate numbers on a pad of paper. I don't have a bunch of keys like Snyder from one day at a time, basically if I'm in shorts or pants and a regular leisure shirt I'm not trying to solve the world's problems.

I've seen some photos of what people carry everyday and see it reasonable for when wearing a suit or some other type of jacket which affords an increase in pocket numbers.... but if I need to carry a back pack or fanny bag to get through the day, am I really relaxing on my time off? that said, I don't usually pocket carry like that. when I'm not working I usually do not wear a tucked in shirt so a gun and spare mag on the waist line is what I usually do.

Page generated in 0.03310 seconds with 8 queries