View Single Post
Old January 21, 2010, 08:38 AM   #5
The Great Mahoo

I like to practice several different shooting positions at the range, though I do devote the majority of my time to simple aimed-fire.

I practice draw-fire from the hip, usually firing once at hip level, then continuing on to normal stance to further engage. I also like to practice strong hand, weak hand, 2 handed, crouching... pretty much the onlything I don't keep up on is prone fire.

The out-door range I go to is seldom that busy, especially the handgun portion, so I usually get a chance to do most anything I want, atleast during the warmer months of the year when I go. Often I will set up a ton of targets to save me from making so many trips, and will practice multiple target shots. Add in reload, malfunction drills and the like to keep sharp.

Its fun, but I realize it would be much much harder against anything but simple targets.

But by far, the majority of my time on the trigger with live ammo is spent at the local indoor range, doing simple shooting.

Page generated in 0.02904 seconds with 8 queries