Thread: Carry at Work
View Single Post
Old November 2, 2013, 05:53 PM   #147
Tennessee Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Pfleuger
There are a lot of choices.
There is a lot wrong factually with your post, particularly concerning homeless folk who I have worked with a bit. Many of them do not "choose" to be homeless.

A "choice" of feeding your family or getting murdered by a criminal is no choice. It is just immoral.

You are entitled to your opinion but in my opinion your "let 'em eat cake" choices are neither real nor particularly moral.

Rather than trade anecdotes all day about choices I will say we agree to disagree.

Also, I don't get your analogy about safe gun handling. Since all of us have been unsafe at some point with a gun that would in my view make insisting on good gun handling even more important.

I don't think Mr. Cothran had a real choice and I am glad he was able to defend himself. I'd rather he break some stupid immoral work rule than follow your guidance and be dead. But that's me.

Page generated in 0.03522 seconds with 8 queries