View Single Post
Old August 8, 2008, 04:19 AM   #1
dangerous onions
Idiotuus recidivus

How much gun control before the org is anti gun?

Hypothetically,

If an organization supported the 1934 ban and it's president testified in congress on behalf of the ban, is THAT enough to say that organization is anti gun?

If an org supported the 1968 ban PLUS the previous ban, is THAT enough to call that organ tigun?

If an organization's presidents aid in 1968 that full autos were "gangster" weapons and should be banned, and "didn't have a legitimate place in the sport of shooting," PLUS supported the previous two bans, is THAT enough to call that org ant gun?

If an org not only supported the 1986 ban but pretends nothing anti gun happened in 1986, PLUS the previous bans, is THAT enough to call that org anti gun?

If an organization supported the Lautenberg plan bus the previous anti gun items, is that enough to call that org anti gun?

If an organization repeatedly had board members that supported magazine bans and bans on full autos, PLUS all of the previous stuff, is THAT enough to call that org anti gun?

Suppose an organization did not encourage or even support the passage of "Vermont/Alaska" carry (i.e. 2nd amendment carry), PLUS all of the previous anti gun stuff, is THAT enough to call that org anti gun?

I'm not going to name this organization, I'm just wondering if all of this is enough to refer to it as anti gun?

Page generated in 0.02790 seconds with 8 queries