View Single Post
Old January 5, 2010, 05:28 PM   #1
Dodge DeBoulet

A Good Range Bag

I spent some time poking around the internet looking for a good range bag. I have a couple of S&W M&Ps (both .40 S&W; one a Full Size, the other a Compact), 4 mags for each, keep my brass because I reload, and need a variety of doohickeys and thingamabobs to do what I want to do when I get to the range.

So this bag at MidwayUSA seemed to fill the bill just fine. The bag arrived yesterday, and is everything the reviewers say it is . . . just a fantastic bag with lots of pockets and tons of storage, and even a bag-within-a-bag for ammo, brass, and other stuff. It also includes two zippered handgun bags.

I found myself at the 5.11 Tactical site earlier today, looking for a good gun belt. For grins, I decided to poke around in their range bags, and came across this little item.

As far as I can tell, it's the exact same bag, with a different logo, and lacking the two zippered handgun bags.

So if you're looking at the 5.11 bag (great reviews there too!), get yer ass over to MidwayUSA and save $80!

Page generated in 0.03253 seconds with 8 queries