View Single Post
Old March 5, 2018, 11:30 AM   #2125
California Dreamin'

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum, but not new to guns and shooting. I did a lot of shooting, mostly indoor range paper target shooting with handguns and some trap shooting too, in my 20's, but got out of the habit until just recently. I've been having a lot of fun rediscovering one of favorite hobbies again. My introduction back into the hobby/sport, unfortunately, was finding out about California's dreaded "Roster". I was flabbergasted at how many handguns you couldn't buy in California now, and that this has been going on for years. All the new models I've been reading about in recent gun magazines and seeing on t.v. shows were not available to residents of California. I'm still shocked and very disappointed by the whole thing. I recently joined the NRA and the CRPA (California Rifle & Pistol Association), and I was looking for a good resource for various gun questions and information, and I found this great forum. Anyway, I am quickly trying to get up to speed with what is going on in the gun world nowadays, and I am so glad to have found you all!

National Rifle Association and California Rifle & Pistol Association Member

Page generated in 0.02102 seconds with 8 queries