View Single Post
Old August 22, 2013, 06:48 AM   #53
Mystro

Obviously, I am a student of the Jack O'Connor philosophy and have read all his books. I highly recomend others to read at least one of JOC books. This guy was so far ahead of his time in the way he approached hunting and calibers.
"The Hunting Rifle" would be the book to read. Pick up a copy at Ebay or Amazon. This is the book that opened my eyes to the JOC philosophy. It should be required reading for all rifle hunters. Its a fun easy read and discusses all calibers and aspect of hunting with the rifle. For a book written 42 years ago, it is strangely in touch with everything that is going on today. As much as the shooting industry likes to say they are cutting edge, you will see nothing much has changed in 42 years. It will give you great petspective.

"Ask not what you can do for your country, but what free entitlements you can bleed from your country"

Last edited by Mystro; August 22, 2013 at 06:57 AM.

Page generated in 0.03293 seconds with 8 queries