View Single Post
Old November 22, 2012, 03:19 PM   #16
tomrkba

It only matters if you have never purchased a firearm from an FFL. If you have purchased one, then they know you have at least one gun.

We know they are violating Federal law and are retaining records past 90 days when some north east police chief stated he had called the feds to track down a handgun that had been out of production for a few years.

The better path is to get involved with the firearms lobby and do more than pay membership dues. They need help at the grassroots level. Go out of your way to train young shooters, take them hunting, and coach them in competition. You know the drill.

Quote:
When I purchase a firearm I prefer all things be done legally and by the book. If I understand the last question, no I would not pay more for the transaction to be done legally and don't expect any differenced what so ever in the price.
The acquiring, use and disposal of property is a right in most states. In my state, I can buy and sell guns as I see fit and need no paperwork to do so. This is liberty and how the system should be. Citizens of other states may not be so lucky.

Last edited by tomrkba; November 22, 2012 at 03:25 PM.

Page generated in 0.03464 seconds with 8 queries