Thread: Personal Range
View Single Post
Old February 27, 2006, 04:39 PM   #12
riverrat66

Nothing fancy

All these ideas are great but NoPlace only wanted
Quote:
A small personal range. Nothing fancy
and Trapp has a much simpler and less expensive idea for the average guy.

Quote:
we can get a lot of shooters on the line or have plenty of room for movement drills. we have constructed turning, moving and charging targets. An old house on the property with a lot of blind corners and hallways is used for force-on-force training with both Airsoft and Sims. we have helped defray maintenance costs by allowing recognized instructors to use the range for a minimal cost. We also have let the County Sheriff’s office host a regional SWAT training course at the facility for free.
While the shooting range described above sounds wonderful it also sounds like a commerical endeavor that would require building permits, inspections, insurance and all kinds of other things that would be a real PITA. Lets remember we're talking about a guy who was only asking for "information and tips on building a small personal range" on his property.

I feel bad because it was NoPlaceLeftToGo's first post and I think we let him down. We certainly weren't very much help to him. At least that's my take on it.

Page generated in 0.02099 seconds with 8 queries