View Single Post
Old October 22, 2000, 07:45 AM   #6
fubsy

I guess everything is situationally dependent......I have been known to take a dozen or so handguns and a few rifles Im either tinkering with or dialing in out when I shoot with the club I shoot with....since the range originally was opened on that particular day for just members of the gun club I never even considered the possibility of theft, Now that day has become accessable to non-club members I have toned down what I take although I have yet to meet anyone at this place whom I would be concerned about. Also out of the dozen or so club members who shoot on our "day" I believe we have 90-100% compliance with ccw, I also know that an unloaded gun is an expensive rock or club, so I do keep premium grade ammo to reload after the shooting is over...I also have dismantled and given a quick cleaning to my ccw pistol prior to leaving reloading before going home.... Just since Ive been shooting with the club I know our count is bg-O, goodguys-1..........Im the youngest guy there so we all look like middleage on up but there is a wealth of experience and knowledge their....lol.....fubsy.
P.S.--One of the main reasons I use to take so many was my shooting time has lessened greatly and I hate that.....and one of the reasons I take so few nowadays is because I dont have the time to clean them all properly.......so some of them sit till I can get to them....and that bugs the heck out of me...fubsy.

Page generated in 0.02823 seconds with 8 queries