View Single Post
Old July 27, 2010, 07:23 PM   #22
hczone6

There's a fishing lake owner that has a small shelter setup just off the bank of their fishing lake (this is where the ground drops off and the bank is up high). They'll go out there and shoot into the side of the fishing lake's bank, I guess with just handguns. It's only about 15-20 yards max they have for this range. I don't know what the history is but I've heard people complained about it. This is sort of a rural area, but it's on the edge of the burbs and there are houses just across the street from the lake. I was surprised they setup that range there. I haven't seen them shooting in awhile, so maybe they made them stop. This is in southeast (more or less) Kenton county. I do hear gunfire in the neighborhood itself now and then. I guess some people down the road shoot on their own property too. There's a county sheriff's deputy that lives across from me. Haven't heard of any trouble from all the people around here shooting on their own place. Mostly people seem to leave each other alone.

Page generated in 0.03090 seconds with 8 queries