View Single Post
Old December 22, 2001, 12:54 AM   #6
ZipTieNinja

Not Again....

I ordered from cheaper than dirt, what I thought was the Pro 3 Tacticle Holster, what I got was the Dual Retention Tactical holster. Not a lot of diference, infact, I like the holster itself beter, as I do not have to twist my gun out. The main difference is the Pro 3 has a "laminated support panel" and the dual retention does not. Both will accept the flap, but I wonder if I could get the support pannel for mine? Nice holster by the the way. I am content, but I would have rather got what I tried to order.... Just because I like to get what I order, not due to the product.

By the way, this mix up was part my falt, for not scrolling down the price list on the uncle mikes site to see the model no.'s Pro 3 = 6920-1, Dual retention = 9920-1. I thought the difference was just the cheaper than dirt inventory system.... The other part of the problem was the main reason I messed up, the cheaper than dirt site had a picture of the Pro 3 in the description! I will bring this to there attention soon.....

Anyway, they do not carry the Pro 3, so I did not lose much. Stay safe, and happy holidays, and I will look into other brands as some of you suggested. After all, you can't have too many holsters! Happy Holidays!

Page generated in 0.03882 seconds with 8 queries