View Single Post
Old October 30, 2010, 12:35 AM   #37
OkieCruffler

Just a thought. A few weeks back I decided to give the O/U another try. I went to my local Academy store and bought a 20ga Yildiz for $399+tax. I had done this once before and had 750 rds thru the first yildiz before selling it. This one I only have 4 rounds thru but I like it better than the first, I think because it fits better. I'm still about 3 birds under my 12ga SXS average but that could be partially to do with the difference between my 1oz 12ga loads vs the light 3/4 I'm throwing now.
It's nowhere near the quality of a B gun, but when I decide I don't like the O/U (like I always do) I'm not out a couple of grand.
As a side note, I was shooting in a squad last week with a fella who had a new Citori. I've never seen a gun have that many FTF's. At first we figured it was his reloads, but it did the same thing with some of my reloads (and we all know I never make a bad shell ) and some factory rem STS. By no means am I saying the Citori is a bad gun, my mammy only raised one fool and I call him bro. But it goes to show anyone can let a lemon slip thru.

Page generated in 0.03199 seconds with 8 queries