View Single Post
Old March 28, 2014, 09:10 PM   #1
thetoecutter

RIA/Armscor M5 FTFeed

Greetings all.

Been taking a break from shooting stuff, have gotten tired of scrounging ammo and components.

Had my LGD order me up a parkerized M5 last week. Came in Monday.

Had done some digging on the interwebz and had a good idea of what I was getting into, but there is still not a lot of detailed info out there.

Cleaned it up and looked it over. Had some serious burrs/sharp edges but overall was what I expected.

Tried to function fire today. RH cartridge stop wasn't retracting when the action was closed. Put a finger on the RH action slide bar and a little pressure outward and pop goes the stop.

Looks like a combination of too much inboard clearance on the fwd slide bar slot in the receiver and enuff slop in the action slide to allow the bar to push inward rather than retracting the RH stop (by shoving it outward).

Back to the LGD in the morning. Will report back on the results from the "lifetime guarantee"...

And yes, I am aware of what my other choices are at the sub $200 price point. Am not complaining, just trying to get some more information on these shotguns out there for people looking at them.

TTC

Page generated in 0.02184 seconds with 8 queries