Thread: Bushnell Scopes
View Single Post
Old March 22, 2020, 11:05 AM   #10
berettaprofessor

Truthfully, I almost wish they'd go out of business (not! ). I discovered a Bushnell outlet near me a year or so back and the prices in the "warehouse" area have been like this all the time and I'm going broke. I've now got extra TRS-25's (the last one at $40 with the AR riser), extra AR-Optics 4-18 scopes (some demos are marked at $55 for $250 scopes), and a bunch of 4X32 fixed power Bushnell's and Simmon's at $10 apiece...so many that every rimfire plinker I have is bearing one and I've got extras. I'm spending more in QD Warne rings than in scopes (although did I mention the outlet sells Weaver steel ring sets for $5 apiece?). And then there were the Leatherman Tool sets for $50 around Christmastime...and the optical boresights for $40...

Those Bushnell optical boresighters, BTW, are the cat's meow...just sighted three newly mounted scopes with it in my basement and upon trying them at the range, all three were right on bullseye at 25 yards. Just a simple move "up" to longer ranges and no left or right adjustment needed.

Page generated in 0.02391 seconds with 8 queries