View Single Post
Old February 20, 2008, 05:54 PM   #6
funfaler

Quote:
I have the property with natural backstop.
how many shooters would you need to come out to NW kansas?
The better question to ask is how many shooters can we fit on your firing line, at 4 feet per shooter? If we can get over 20, something closer to 40, that would be ideal.

All we need is 25 meters/82 feet, but if we have a longer range, say out to 300 yards or more, that is a bonus.

We will promote the shoot and get the shooters to come out if you provide the property/location. We don't expect folks to drum up a certain number of shooters before we come out, we will help in that department.

Since this will be the first shoot in Kansas and the first in that location, we will do what it takes to make it happen.

PM me with an email address, and I will send you a "Host Packet" that will have more information, my contact information and we will work out the details. If we have 60 days notice, we can get the shoot in Shot Gun News and really stress that fact that this is the first Appleseed in Kansas. I have had a good reply from some folks on the East/Central part of the state, but nothing set up yet.

I look forward to working with you!

Page generated in 0.02534 seconds with 8 queries