View Single Post
Old April 12, 2011, 02:24 PM   #6
Aguila Blanca
Staff

Quote:
When its all said and done... these kids had an airsoft gun, were trying to play a prank, and one is dead. Now, I would certainly be justified in my actions - a reasonable person would have done the same. I believe that anyone that stupid is going to have something bad happen to them eventually... but I shudder to think how the media and other groups would crucify me. Has anyone considered this? I know that I wouldnt be remorseful if I shot a rapist breaking into my house, but a stupid unarmed kid? I honestly feel like that would get to me...
In this state, displaying a replica of a firearm is legally deemed to be armed assault. Shooting is justified. This is why it's not legal to carry such things around -- because the politicians know that police would have to shoot such punks and they'd prefer not to have that happen.

I doubt the media would crucify you, even here -- and my current state of residence is not the most gun-friendly state in the country by quite a stretch. Anyone who presents himself as an armed threat invites an armed response.

Page generated in 0.01904 seconds with 8 queries