View Single Post
Old March 23, 2013, 01:59 PM   #53
Old Grump
Member in memoriam

For 26 years I only shot magnums then after my 3rd trip to the gun doctor to make my gun right again he said sternly while looking down his nose at me, "You don't HAVE to shoot magnums in this gun you know. Well first year after that I switched to a 44 magnum but still shot my old Dan Wesson but I mixed in a box of 38's, following year half my shooting was with 38's in that gun and now it's about 6 boxes of 38's to every box of magnums. Maybe little more or little less but that's what my empty brass containers tell me. Never worry about the carbon ring because I developed the habit of soaking the cylinder in my cleaning oil solution for a day or three then chucking up a 38 caliber brush in my hand drill to clean the chambers of my cylinder.
Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power. The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern will, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.
--Daniel Webster--

Page generated in 0.03355 seconds with 8 queries