View Single Post
Old February 22, 2013, 05:30 PM   #54
Baba Louie

Quote:
This kind of sounds like a mouthful that our anti-gun friends would throw down on the American public. Really, it does. My comment is not intended to point a finger at you or make an assumptions about your beliefs...but the quoted text really looks like the kind of slag they throw down on us almost daily.
You are right in that regard. Being somewhat older than I like to think about, I do own a whole lot of new fangled load on Sunday shoot all week kinda things too, being old school that I am, prefer the simpler stuff.

Go figure. My son and his friends, my son in law etc seem to enjoy using both my old and new firearms and do tend to go through a whole lot of ammunition when I'm paying for it (funny how that works out).

I prefer the Citori to the 590A1 I own. The Win 94, 03 Springfield or Swede 96 to the FAL or 6721, a Model 10 to the Glock 17 etc. Just me. YMMV

Old school is cool and I'm good to go either way.

Heck I've even got my dear old departed Dads black powder stuff. (Civil war etc was his preferred thing)

It's funny how that works.
A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington, January 8, 1790, First State of the Union Address

Page generated in 0.03322 seconds with 8 queries