View Single Post
Old March 7, 2011, 09:49 PM   #91
Balog

I'm still confused about how carrying a holstered side arm is either a safety issue or a potential sign of instability. I'm especially confused since the posters raising this objection feel that it is perfectly acceptable to do so if: at a rifle range, or if the side arm is covered by a garment.

I'll also note that this is one of the most vitriolic, least civil threads I've read on this forum. All the name calling is uncalled for, and reduces the credibility of those participating in it. It reminds me of when I visited the local range for the first (and one of the last) times and politely asked the rangemaster if there were any 3 gun or ipsc/idpa type competitions at their range and was treated to a lengthy harangue about the lack of intelligence and general low morals of those who participate in such activities. Why, some fella in the next county over got shot doing that! :barf:

I've been considering buying a shotgun again, as it's far easier to find a nearby range to practice shotgun games than any type of practical rifle or pistol. After this thread, I'm not so sure.

Page generated in 0.03242 seconds with 8 queries