View Single Post
Old March 30, 2006, 03:28 PM   #17
ChrisJ

Two OC observations

First:
I witnessed a road rage incident between two young men that ended up with both stopping on the side of the road to duke it out. Both ran at each other with OC hidden behind them smiling thinking each had the upper hand. Both drew at the same time and those smiles changed to fright real quick. The next two minutes were HILARIOUS! These mental giants proceeded to enter into a very serious squirt gun fight. Each was trying to spray the other while simultaneously dodging the incoming stream. Finally both cans ran empty and were thrown at each other. Neither tough guy got sprayed. Neither got closer than 20 feet. They cursed, gave the other the finger, and walked back to their cars. I wish I had my video camera, that was an easy $10,000 on Funniest Home Videos.

Second:
I was at the grocery store with my wife and noticed several bagboys sitting on a man behind the service counter. Apparently a wacko lost it in the store and was being subdued by the bagboys. Always in the mood for a good show I went to check it out. Three deputies arrived and took the guy into custody. As the deputies took statements the wacko started kicking the squad car windows and spitting. The officer warned him to stop or he would get sprayed. He continued his behavior so the deputy opened up the back door and hosed the guy. The OC had no effect at all, not only that but the nut started to growl at the officers al lick the OC off of the interior of the car windows. The officers were not as entertained as I and pulled him from the car. One officer pulled back on the wacko's hair while the other proceeded to open each eye and administer OC, he ran dry and was offered another can from his buddy. The deputy then sprayed huge doses up each nostril and when he tried to breath from the mouth fired in there also. Finally the nut calmed down but was still by no means incapacitated.

Lessons learned:
-OC is great as long as your attacker doesn't have it also.
-Sometimes OC does not work.
-Wear a helmet cam.

Page generated in 0.03577 seconds with 8 queries