View Single Post
Old July 8, 2009, 03:36 PM   #113
Tennessee Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrider
if you don't concede that you don't know what Kuenzli is thinking at that time then you would know that the reverse is true.
Go back and read your own question again. You were basically asking me to read Kuenzli's mind

Quote:
But you'll have to concede that this may have been Mr Kuenzli's breaking point and could have sevearly injured/killed Fish had he not.
How could I know this was Kuenzli's "breaking point"? Could have would have is no good to the court. Kuenzli could have done a lot of things, the standard is would a reasonable person believe that Fish's life was in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm based on Kunezli's actions and I say no based on what I have read. In fact, the more I read about it and how Kuenzli acted during his previous blowups the more I think Fish was not in danger and overreacted to Kuenzli's bizarre but not deadly behavior. Apparently another group of people called ajury agreed. No mind reading involved or needed.

Quote:
But I leave out with the utter astonishment that you would call Fish arrogant.
The DA referred to Fish as arrogant and I think that helped in his conviction.

Page generated in 0.02420 seconds with 8 queries