View Single Post
Old August 4, 2002, 10:05 PM   #10
aspila

ASPI Response

In refrence to your email we have no record of an order from Mark Gehl. If his credit card was not charged maybe there was a problem with his order because the vests are in stock and shipped quickly. I don't remember an email coming from you. Unfortunately we are a small business and we are inundated by calls and emails. We try our best to answer them in a timely manner. But yet we are also the cheapest priced on the web.

Currently it is very difficult to get certain merchandise such as Surefire and ATN scopes and this is what we are having the biggest problem with. We have dropped Surefire weapon lights and are currently dropping ATN Scopes due to their unreliability in delivering.

We currently ship in excess of 500 packages a week between 5 guys. We have a 93% fill rate in 3 days or less. Unfortunately, we only hear the bad things. I wish that the other thousands of customers would say the positive things that they have gotten from us.

I am sorry about the bad experience that you had. Please let us know if we can rectify this .

Page generated in 0.02476 seconds with 8 queries