View Single Post
Old November 24, 2013, 04:12 PM   #4
Waspinator

Quote:
You have 3 shots in one large hole at 9 o'clock that cuts the 10 ring and X ring. One shot each cutting the rings and one in between.
Heh, I wish that was the case.. and if I was to lie, I would go along, lol.

But, I'm man enough to own up to missing everything, somehow, on that last shot. I, too, thought I had three in that area, but when I pulled the paper off my cardboard backing, there was only two shots that hit there. The missing paper in the middle of those two most have gotten blow away when the second shot hit that area. The backing had two very distinct holes that were separated by cardboard between them.

And to my chagrin.. the cardboard backing was huge compared to the target I had taped to it. My local rage requires the purchase of the big cardboard backers when shooting shotgun, so you can tape your target a bit lower.. to save the hangers from buckshot. Since I only shot 5 slugs, it was easy o tell where they hit compared to the bird,buck and .38 special I was shooting before.

True, its been a while since I shot the shotgun and I was only using a bead sight, but I usually don't miss so badly. The target was only 20 yards out.

Worm holes, I tell you... Wormholes!!

Page generated in 0.02908 seconds with 8 queries