View Single Post
Old June 30, 2013, 11:53 PM   #26
FairWarning

There have been two almost unbelievable videos circulating recently.:

Everyone who frequents the internets has seen the brutal, sadistic home invasion nanny cam vid from NJ. This is proof positive if you had any doubt before that your loaded gun should be on your PERSON. I don't know if the animalistic thug quietly slipped in through an open door, quietly picked a lock, or if he kicked the door in, but regardless, the mom was totally unprepared. She should have been paying more attention (I bet she will NOW! ). A nice handgun loaded for THUG could have defused this situation, but not if it was in her bedroom.

The babbling psychopath in the Wal-Mart in OK who took a baby right from its mother's shopping cart is another horror altogether. Frankly, there is little you can do to combat something like this since you aren't supposed to have a gun in Wal-Mart and would get in very big trouble if caught. This is more a case of the system failing, as such a deranged individual probably already had an extensive rap sheet, and had no business being free, or probably alive. Speaking as a man, I would broken his neck right there in front of everyone (mercy would have been impossible), but the mother was not strong enough to attack him with much hope.

Page generated in 0.02372 seconds with 8 queries