View Single Post
Old April 24, 2009, 12:06 PM   #279
tiberius10721

this morning my local sports shop had just recieved a ton of ammo and primers small and large .he was selling primers 34 a thousand.so dont let yourself be ripped off buying reloading supplies I think the shortage is slowly coming to an end.If you people continue to panic buy you could keep prices high!Maybe 4 to 6 months from now there will be an overproduction of reloading supplies and prices will go down if people stop hoarding.now keep in mind I dont think everybody is panic buying and hoarding and I believe in capitalism but you people that are panic buying or buying more than u normally are know who you are.Im one of them ive been buying more than I normally would but thank god I never paid 60 dollars for a thousand primers that would have been silly!Like right now I have 8 thousand pistol primer and I dont think I need any more for a long time for the amount of shooting I do.From the amount of ammo and reloading supplies I seen this morning at my local sports shop I think these rumors that the military is buying up a 100 percent of all ammo is just untrue.

Page generated in 0.02602 seconds with 8 queries