View Single Post
Old August 15, 2014, 09:39 AM   #25
kraigwy

Looks like another ball game:

According to LE News conference Brown was a suspect in an strong armed robbery (photos showed him committing the robbery).

The LE officer was dispatched from another call to assist in the robbery investigation, and made contact with Brown.

And that's when the shooting occurred. Little was said in the news conference about the shooting itself except to say the officer was injured in the contact with Brown. Brown, at 6'4" 240 lbs. was much larger then the officer.

Now I wasn't there, I don't know the Dept. Policy of Ferguson PD, but I do know, on the dept. I worked for, after taking an A$$ whooping from a robbery suspect, deadly force would have been authorized to apprehend the suspect, even if he was un-armed.

Regardless; nothing wrong with peaceful protest, but there is no excuse for arson, looting, shucking bricks at police or tossing Molotov cocktails.

Having said that I'd rather wait until the investigation is complete before I make any judgments on the guilt or incidence of those involve.
Distinguished Rifle Badge 1071

Page generated in 0.04067 seconds with 8 queries