View Single Post
Old March 17, 2009, 12:24 PM   #1
Johnywinslow

lessons learned!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to send out some advice to anyone interested in reading about my dumbassness( is that a word? it is now!) I have spent the last 2 years lusting over owning a pair of SS ruger old army pistols in 7 1/2, the price kept me at bay this whole time, id save a bit then then find somthing stupid to spend the money on and start my qwest for a pair of the beauties all over agin, well I finaly decided to make the plunge, incometax time has rewarded me with a rather fat return this year and I decided this was it I was ready and willing so I fired up the search engins and got to looking.......and looking..........and looking... but to my surprise and horror, I found nothng! a few blued models and some short versions without the adj sites, but not the pair of shinny beasties i have been lusting over sense i discovered C&B shooting a few years ago! more research lead me to find my prized pistols were not only out of production but what few were out there are 50% more expensive and used! so now as I vent my frustraion with my own dumbassness... I wanted to remind all the shooters new and old to learn from my mistake, If you want it!.... make it happen! you never know when you last chance has passed you by, be it guns, women, cars what ever! I hope my story will help you decide to make your move on what ever it is you are after.... I am now thinking a pair of SS 58 remies will be my fate, they are fine pistols but not the masterpieces of bill ruger! on the up side ill be able to buy all the goodies at the same time with the money ill save! goin to cabellas next week , Ill post some pics when I get back! so everyone be safe and have fun, and for gods sake dont do what I did! GO FOR IT!

Page generated in 0.03133 seconds with 8 queries