Thread: First post
View Single Post
Old August 10, 2013, 10:47 AM   #1
Elerius

First post

Hey everyone,

I have long scoured the internet forums for answers to my questions and a great number of answers came from TheFiringLine. I think I've gained enough knowledge about handguns over the years to be able to contribute and help answer questions from others, satisfactorily. I live in the People's Republic of Massachusetts and soon to escape forever to Washington State.

I collect handguns, never had much interest in rifles or shotguns, although most were sold in an unemployment predicament a couple years ago. I'm working my way back up. I reload with a Hornady LockNLoad but have less then 1000 rounds loaded before the shortage crisis started in January. I possess a Ruger LCR 38 that I pocket carry, a Glock 19 Gen4, a modified Browning Hi Power, and the gun below if anyone has particular questions.

Since everyone loves pics, for this inaugural post I will present my customized EDC, a 2004 Kahr K9. It was all stainless when I bought it, I had the frame and mag release professionally cerakoted Armor Black in Holyoke, XS Big Dot night sights installed, and spent about 10 solid hours polishing the slide with Mother's Aluminum and Mag polish to gain a semi-mirror finish (too much mirror, too hard to keep clean of fingerprints as I understand.) I topped it off by waiting 4 months for a TT Gunleather Uncle Mike's Special, which fits great. With limited ammo I haven't been able to practice much so I'm not as great a shot with the Kahr as I'd like, I really enjoy the gun.

I look forward to forumming with you all
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0698.jpg (156.4 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0700.jpg (131.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0705.jpg (149.7 KB, 31 views)

Page generated in 0.03698 seconds with 9 queries