View Single Post
Old April 9, 2011, 07:53 PM   #39
Japle

Quote:
Many of you feel the need to carry a CCW thinking your life is in danger, however, you can't seem to take care of your personal health which will probably be the death of you. Its not only a good idea from a tactical standpoint to do a little exercise...its just an all around good idea to shed the weight and get in-shape or at least do some type of minimal exercise to keep yourself in check.
I see guys at the gym who are severely overweight. I want to ask them, what was the thing that told you to lose that weight?
Didn't you notice when your waist passed 40 inches?
Didn't you notice when you couldn't fit into any of your clothes?
Didn't you notice when you lost two inches of your penis under all that fat?

Now their problem is they're so out of shape they have to use weights most of us would laugh at.
They're embarrassed by the fact they can’t do a single pushup or pullup. They can’t do bench presses with just the bar. They can’t bend over far enough to do deadlifts. They’d kill themselves trying to do a squat. So, they spend their time in the Nautilus room, because no one can see what tiny weights they’re using. I see them crank out 15 reps with light weight and then move the pin down so it’ll look like they were actually working. They get on the treadmill and mosey along at 2.5 mph and zero incline, sweating like mad.

It’s like timetohunt said; they’re going to die of neglect long before anyone can kill them.

Page generated in 0.03233 seconds with 8 queries