View Single Post
Old August 17, 2009, 07:40 PM   #156
5whiskey

Quote:
A brilliant move on our part to expand on this would be to send a large group of pro 2A folks who happen to be from both sides of the health care debate, all armed to the teeth, and show the world how armed citizens can have a peaceful disagreement on one issue, and be absolutely unified on another. Now there's a real civil right demonstration for ya'. Think we'd make the news?
I agree with this whole-heartedly. I'd have to travel across state lines though. Can't be armed at any kind of demonstration even though I'm in an OC friendly (in relative terms) state. Of course I also live in a state that says the local authorities can strip you of the right to be armed during a state of declared emergency (when we would need it the most... hellooo???).

I'll drive to VA or SC if someone will organize it though

EDIT: I HAVE to add something. I honestly believe that if a few more of these instances pop up, then we will be dealing the Antis a HUGE HUGE blow. That is barring the bizarre instance that someone was involved in a SD shooting, but hopefully that won't be an issue. Then again, I think before it really got to that point, the media would no longer report it as it wouldn't be with their agenda.

Page generated in 0.03054 seconds with 8 queries