View Single Post
Old October 1, 2006, 09:35 PM   #2
cntryboy1289

help for you

I don't know of anyone making them in stainless steel, but you can use something like the Stainless Duracoat to paint the screws with if you want it to be a close match. If you don't want to paint them yourself, send them to me and I can paint them for you and mail them back the next day. PM me and let me know if you want me to handle it for you or email me at [email protected]

I have two guns this coming week that I need to paint using this particular Duracoat and if you send them to me, I can wait and just top them off when I paint the two guns. Here's a pic of what the paint looks like on a Ruger 10/22.

Once you have the screws painted, you can grind them down to fit the barrel for you. I can make you a jig that you can screw the screw into a piece of flat steel and then grind them short enough to tighten up into the barrel if they are 6x48 or 8x40 screws. If they are smaller than this I will have to order a new tap to make it, I broke my last tap a few weeks ago for the smaller screws.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guns 067.jpg (25.9 KB, 27 views)

Page generated in 0.03957 seconds with 9 queries