View Single Post
Old December 3, 2012, 03:33 AM   #15
Metal god

Those are some great stories . Makes me kinda sad to say I don't really remember how I got in to guns . My immediate family was not in to guns . Some of my earliest memorys are going fishing and playing ball with my dad and brother but no guns . We were not a anti gun family , We all just never talked about them . It's funny cus we had a few LEO and Military members in the family . I do remember going to friends houses and they had bb guns or pellet guns . We would go up in the hills and shoot all day . I guess thats when I started getting in to guns .

When I was 13 or so a friend and I went quail hunting with his pellet gun . We/ he did get one and when we got back to his house and showed it to his dad . Before I could leave his dad made us clean it . He then cooked it and made us eat it . All the while telling us how if your going to hunt and kill an animal we better be ready to finish what you started . Hunting is nothing like fishing . There's no throughing back . I do feel the same way about fishing as well . If I keep them I must eat them . Anyways I remember that day well and I believe my buddys father tought me something very important that day .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.02134 seconds with 8 queries