View Single Post
Old August 19, 2001, 10:41 AM   #3
johnwill

I had my Colt Mustang Pocketlite done by SM&A a few years back. I didn't get the Gnomecoat finish, because most of those finishes aren't any tougher than a standard finish, and they cost more. I love the work they did, and at the time, it was pretty reasonably priced. I now have real sights, a very nice trigger, a gun with no sharp edges, a steel trigger and guide rod, and a stiffer safety to prevent it being accidently knocked off. I'd do it again, FWIW. My Pocketlite is still my favorite CCW gun.

I have a SS Mustang in my safe that I'm considering sending off to SM&A for the same treatment, it'll be a backup to the Pocketlite.

I also had an NAA Guardian done by SM&A, and while they did a good job with it, I didn't feel the gun needed it as much as the Mustang. Of course, after shooting the NAA some, and carrying it around a bit, I feel that I'd rather have the Mustang with me. I've never totally trusted the NAA, it's not as pleasant to shoot as the lighter Mustang, so it's a "safe queen".

Page generated in 0.03144 seconds with 8 queries