View Single Post
Old January 4, 2006, 07:08 AM   #2
SMarley

Leopard1,

Thanks for the range report. I too have been interested in the 351PD for some time, not because I think it has self-defense capabilities, but because it appears to be a nice, light, enjoyable gun to shoot.

I know that many folks don't care for the .22WMR as they feel that anyone using it for self-protection would be woefully undergunned. Perhaps so, perhaps not. I have yet to hear anyone comment on the "fun" factor though. I really like the .22WMR as it is fun to shoot (I own both revolvers and rifles chambered in this caliber).

I keep thinking about picking one up but every time I go to the LGS, the gun that was on display is gone! Just watch. I will go in the next time not even thinking about buying the 351PD and a new gun will once again be on display.

I think this must be a timing thing. One of these days very soon I will have a mind to buy this gun and it will be there at the shop. My wallet will end up significantly lighter, but I will have bought another S&W to add to the collection.

Thanks again for your unbiased report!

Rgds,

Marley

Last edited by SMarley; January 6, 2006 at 07:40 AM.

Page generated in 0.02618 seconds with 8 queries