View Single Post
Old September 26, 2018, 10:32 AM   #17
FITASC

Quote:
You cannot buy a $220 Express and get a Wingmaster - and that appears to anger a lot of folks for some reason, but that is a grade issue, not quality, to me.
I don't think it is just a grade issue; the cheaper Express, built to compete with Mossberg and the cheap clone imports, has corners cut that the higher-end Wingmaster does not. From polishing the chamber, better fit, better finishing, etc. It all comes down to you get what you pay for; some folks are willing to do that, others are not. To some it is very important, to others it is not.
Personally, I like the old Wingmasters and 1100s; they always had great wood for a production gun.
"I believe that people have a right to decide their own destinies; people own themselves. I also believe that, in a democracy, government exists because (and only so long as) individual citizens give it a 'temporary license to exist'—in exchange for a promise that it will behave itself. In a democracy, you own the government—it doesn't own you."- Frank Zappa

Page generated in 0.03471 seconds with 8 queries