View Single Post
Old September 14, 2012, 01:25 AM   #73
Metal god

I have a magpul flip up front and rear sights . you can get a set for about $70 or $80 You will need the rear sight no matter what unless your getting the carry handle . Here is what my sights look like up and down

I like the flip up sights so I can put a scope on it and keep the scope low and I'm still is able to see right over the sight when its down . Also when I have my red-dot on the gun I can co-witness the back up sights with the red-dot or if the red-dot fails I can still see right through the red-dot and use my iron sights no problem with no need to take the red-dot off .

That gun also has the YHM Todd Jerrett free float rail , PSA offers that rail in rifle length with the low profile gas block . Mine is a mid length with a two rail gas block just in front of it. I think they want $ 160 for the rifle length , mine cost me $145 at the gun show .I like it cus it does not have the quad rails the hole length . when you grab it with your hand to shoot it feels good and not all bumpy and uncomfertable. If you go with the YHM hand guard make sure you get the forearm end cap for it ( see pic below ).They will need to put it on before the brake gets pinned and welded . It finish's it off and keeps crap from getting down inside the hand guard .

And NEVER put the MBUS on your gas block

WOW I was just on PSA web site and they are out of stock on alot of stuff . . I also could only find the Todd Jerrett Option if you buy a stainless steel barrel .

Page generated in 0.03415 seconds with 8 queries