View Single Post
Old November 4, 2011, 09:13 PM   #10
Win73

I have 4 Moultries, 2 IR and 2 flash. Neither one seems to spook the deer. I like the flash type better for night pictures. With the IR at night, you just get black and white. With the flash you get color.

I had a Wildview but I took it back because it wasn't satisfactory to me.

I had a Moultrie flash type that the flash quit firing. It would still trip and take good day pictures but the night pictures were just black. The warranty was one year but the camera was a year and a half old. Moultrie's web site said it normally was not economical to repair one out of warranty. But they said if you wanted to send it in they would check it and let you know how much it would cost to repair. If you didn't want to have it repaired, they would send it back to you. I figured why not, and sent it to them. A couple of weeks later, they sent me a new one! And no charge! The old one was a D4 (four megapixel), the new one was a D5 (five megapixel).

And talk about not spooking:

(Luke 11:21 KJV) When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:

(Luke 22:36 KJV) Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Page generated in 0.02307 seconds with 8 queries