View Single Post
Old June 28, 2009, 09:21 PM   #10
JohnH1963

I've been through military courses in the past and there seemed to be a few limiting factors. First, the instructor is not always that great. I couldnt pick the instructor. Second, the budget seemed to be constrained. I could only fire so many bullets and there was only so much time. Third, big groups seem to diminish the effect of training. I couldnt simply raise my hand and ask the group to repeat the exercise for my benefit just because I missed something. Fourth, I couldnt choose the weapons. I was limited to what was mandated by the Army. I couldnt bring down say a Glock to their range.

As a citizen, you can choose the instructor and do whatever you want imaginable as long as you have the cash. You can get better training then any SWAT team or military unit out there.

I bet if you placed an advertisement up on this board asking for training and offering a $1000 then I bet you a lot of experienced and well qualified guys will be beating down your door. Maybe even Pax will come down to give you some training for a few grand...

Page generated in 0.02214 seconds with 8 queries