View Single Post
Old January 22, 2007, 01:00 AM   #30
Buckythebrewer

No, I did not take it that way,I think it was very valid info,and could make a difference under some conditions(rifles,chambers,etc).My main point was the press won't make the difference.You could spend HUndreds of dollars on a press and still have the same issues(when it comes to accuracy)as a Cheap press..They are both going to have the same problems to deal with.The same goes for dies.I will use my situation for example.I did not have to spend alot, to get alot using Lee equipment.My Lee perfect powder measure with h4895 and any other Medium extruded powder ive used Meters SPOT on when I check it with a scale(Thats a $20 dollar precision tool).The dies are another example.Maybe for someone elses rifle they would not perform as well??But spending alot of money on competition dies would not guarantee me any better accuracy.I would have to do the testing and trial and error with those dies as well.
Why spend alot of money when there is no ONE perfect recipe for success in reloading???You could spend All the money in the world and still NOT get what you want for results..
Start with a good quality Lee kit ,Learn the ins and outs,,AND then decide if you need or want more.

Page generated in 0.03387 seconds with 8 queries